What fandoms looks like to tumblr users
What fandoms looks like to non-tumblr users
ACCURATE AS HELL.
I love how these Meet The Pyro GIFs work well with so many things.
remember when u were 9 and u were carrying ur little razor scooter and it would hit ur achilles and it felt like the earth was collapsing
dont forget the part where you pretend you’re having a really sad moment in the rain
And the period shower where you stand and watch the blood flowing down the drain as if you just got back from a war or brawl.
As a girl I can confirm that all of this happens.
Yes it does.
It really does
Full-scale Portal turret
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WANTS TO STICK THIS THING LIKE IN A PUBLIC RESTROOM OR AROUND A CORNER IN SOME HALLWAY OR SOMETHING AND JUST WATCH THE LOOK PEOPLE’S FACES WHEN THEY RUN INTO IT
The most evil place to put it would be in a dark hallway at a University games design dept. Full of half-asleep people who know exactly what it is.
"Shiiiiiiit!" *leaps back around the corner*
"ARE YOU STILL THERE~?"
I NEED 10000 OF THESE
Always to be reblogging Aperture Science technologies
The only reason I made this is because this is an issue true and dear to my heart. I didn’t come from a family of money or big opportunity. I had no connections, the wrong credentials and no experience. All I had was a big dream and a lot of dedication. And no, I had no help from my parents or anyone else for that matter, haven’t borrowed a dime from them in 7 years. What I have is because I worked my ass off for it.
Want to be successful too? Here are 10 commandments to dream realization!
1) Realize that you wont be in your dream job tomorrow. It might take a long time. I swear if I hear another 23 year old kid whining that they have no future and their opportunity is over, I might physically explode.
2) Those who wait are fucking idiots. If you want something, go for it.
3) I don’t care how shitty you think your art is. When you present your work to people, you better walk around like you have the biggest dick in the world. Most people can’t tell good art from bad art. If you show off your work like you are the god of your craft you can land any job.
4) Know that companies want experience. So save up to do an internship. I promise, 99% of art internships wont pay you squat. If you’re lucky they might pay transportation costs. Internships will open a tidal wave of opportunity.
5) Be prepared to take some criticism (Thank god I didn’t go to art school), and be prepared to do shit you don’t want to do.
6) Know that your first, probably even second job will pay you peanuts. Either take on a second job or do commissions.
7) Cut costs. Use public transportation. Don’t eat out. Steal your neighbors wifi. Prioritize spending.
8) Be ready and willing to give up years of your life. Seriously. If you’re not willing to sacrifice everything, then your dream are not that important to you.
9) Don’t EVER make excuses. Always know that everything you do brings your one step closer to your dream.
10) Don’t ever settle. You’re worth shining among the stars. Don’t ever think you can’t make it. Being in the business, I can assure you I’ve met plenty of artist that are shitty and somehow got well paying jobs.
Thanks to artbymoga for bringing this important issue to light. Dreams aren’t just fairy tales. There are other people living them out right now as your read this.This is beautiful and inspirational and… I just can’t even… Thank you for making this! It inspired me
"you’re not asian! you’re indian/pakistani/bengali/other"
bruh does the asian map look like this to you:
We’re all born with scars. From the moment we open our eyes and look at the world we are wounded, and we all share that same mark.
if anyone wants me to explain what an ‘anticlimax’ is, i’ll show them this text post
No but we could go somewhere with the first part…
repeat after me
if a bi, pan, or asexual person dates someone of the opposite gender
IT DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE STRAIGHT
i don’t know why this is hard for people
(This is the best quote ever)
I will do my best to carry you when you need a lift
Comfort you when you’re sad
We all feel down now and then
But I’m here if you need me
I will reblog this every time I see it on my dash.
That’s what i have been trying to tell my friends!